Group and UA Internal Links
- UA's campus-wide chemical inventory database: Accelrys CISPro Live.
- New form to request the pickup of unwanted chemicals. Remember to label the containers!
- Injury report forms, for students (DOC file), and for non-student employees (PDF file).
- Database of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Off-campus access to SciFinder and to Web of Science through the UA Libraries proxy.
- Download page for ChemDraw / ChemBioOffice through the UA campus license.
- ChemExper - a catalog of chemical suppliers.
- RefWorks is a web-based citation management software for which UA has a campus license.
- Pivot (Community of Science) - a curated database of funding opportunities.
Other Useful Links
- pKa tables from the Evans group at Harvard.
- Prof. Hans Reich at the University of Wisconsin (Madison) curates a great collection of information on organic synthesis, spectroscopy and physical organic chemistry among which an excellent collection of acid dissociation constants in DMSO.
- A comprehensive table of residual peaks from solvents in 1H- and 13C–NMR spectroscopy (PDF).
- Tables of common adducts, and common interferents in EI and ESI mass spectrometry (UAlberta, PDF).
- Gordon Research Conferences.
- The American Chemical Society's Organic and Analytical, and Polymer Chemistry Divisions.
- Lists of chemistry conferences from the ACS, the RSC, and COMS.