- Jason Azoulay, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, University of Southern Mississippi
- Jared Delcamp, Department of Chemistry, University of Mississippi
- François Gabbaï, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University
- Steven Gwaltney, Department of Chemistry, Mississippi State University
- Eugenia Kharlampieva, Department of Chemistry, University of Alabama - Birmingham
- Yoan Simon, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, University of Southern Mississippi
- Karl Wallace, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Southern Mississippi
Group and UA Internal Links
- Instructions to access UA's guest WiFi network.
- New form to request the pickup of unwanted chemicals. Remember to label the containers!
- Injury report forms, for students (DOC file).
- Database of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Off-campus access to SciFinder and to Web of Science through the UA Libraries proxy.
- Download page for ChemDraw / ChemBioOffice through the UA campus license.
- ChemExper - a catalog of chemical suppliers.
- EndNote is a citation management software for which UA has a campus license. RefWorks is an alternative.
- Pivot (Community of Science) - a curated database of funding opportunities.
Other Useful Links
- A comprehensive collection of data for organic chemistry maintained by the Organic Division of the ACS. These collections include contributions from the late Prof. Hans Reich at the University of Wisconsin (Madison), who had long curated a great collection of information on organic synthesis, spectroscopy and physical organic chemistry, among which an excellent collection of A-values for substituted cyclohexanes and acid dissociation constants in DMSO, as well as David Evans and his group at Harvard (pKa tables in water).
- A comprehensive table of residual peaks from solvents in 1H- and 13C–NMR spectroscopy (PDF).
- Calculation of common adducts in mass spectra obtained from soft ionization (ESI, MALDI) methods, form the Fiehn Lab at UC Davis.
- Tables of common interferents in EI and ESI mass spectrometry from UAlberta, ESI from Waters, and ESI from Fisher Scientific.
- The American Chemical Society's Organic, Analytical, and Polymer Chemistry Divisions.
- The Gordon Research Conferences and the Telluride meetings and workshops.
- Lists of chemistry conferences from the ACS, the RSC, and COMS.